2D CAD Landscape Plan
- Up to 2 hours of consulting: on-site meetings, phone/zoom discussions
- Use of Google Earth or electronic plat map provided by owner
- Field verification that dimensions are accurate (does not include survey fees if they are required)
- CAD rendering of Landscape Concept Plan
- 1 revision of Concept Plan if required
- CAD rendering of Final Landscape Plan which can be used for bidding and building
3D Landscape Plan Video
- We use the Final Landscape Plan, with pictures of your house, and create a photo-realistic video of what your landscape will look like
Detailed Planting Plan
- We will create a fully developed planting plan with deciduous trees, evergreen trees, plants, perennials and groundcovers.
- We will detail the species of plant/tree and their location and quantity of each
- This is something we love doing and are very good at!
Detailed Landscape Lighting Plan
- We will create a Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Plan that will paint your yard with light
- This plan will allow us to strategically light important elements and add drama and functionality to your outdoor living spaces in the evening
- We will call out the light, the fixture, and the location as well as the quantities of each light
Detailed Materials Selections Plan
- This can be time consuming depending upon the project and the level of detail you are needing help with
- Material selections typically involve determining paver style and paver color, rock/brick/stucco for walls or structures, outdoor kitchen details, fire feature details, structural details, rock options for decorative or retention, gravel/bark/mulch options, pool tile, pool cover color, pool slide or diving board colors….
Our Design Process:
- Fill out the questionnaire so we have immediate details on you and your project
- Understand our Design Process and Fee Structure and feel comfortable that Zerr Design is a good match for you- that we have the experience and the competency you are seeking
- One of our Designers will reach out to you to schedule a 15 minute phone pre-consult to better understand your project and your requirements
- Receive and review a personalized Quote and Agreement for Landscape Design Work
- Schedule a Site Visit with a Designer for ALL stakeholders involved in the Landscape Design
- Pay a 50% Design Deposit prior to Site Visit
- Meet on site with Designer to start the process
- Interact with Designer as needed during the design phase to ensure that we are getting it right
- Review 2D Landscape Concept Plan (will include hardscape, softscape, water elements including pools, fountains, hot tubs, structures, etc) with Designer and Red Line any changes
- Review of Final Landscape Plan
Isn’t it empowering when someone truly listens to you and intently seeks to understand what matters to you, or what’s important without some specific agenda or pre-planned solution?